I'm working like a Hebrew this week, so pardon me if I'm random for a bit. Let me just say I prefer the days when Bucky was dead and Captain America smiled as he shilled. Shame Spider-Man can't muster the same gusto. Say, can you imagine how much weirder the Defenders would have been if Steve Gerber had written Thing, Human Torch, Howard the Duck and Conan the Barbarian alongside the Incredible Hulk? Sadly, we'll never know just how much fun that would have been...
- A Frank Review of Film/TV/Performance/Arts (214)
- Anecdotal (16)
- Bantam-Blog (4)
- Comic Box Trot (54)
- Delanopinions (36)
- Dirty Trader: Book/Graphic Novel Reviews (92)
- Emmanu-Wednesday (38)
- Indexes (8)
- Linkypeux (75)
- Meme-O-Scope (39)
- nurghophonic jukebox (72)
- Obscure Character Handbook (17)
- Pepsi Maximum Challenge (4)
- Scripture (3)
- Smelly Brown Paper (Scans of Yore) (171)
- Super-Hero Feast (33)
- The Bedazzler: Arts and Crafts (17)
- The Super-Hero Books (29)
- The Trouble With Super-Heroes (10)
- Toys (1)
- Wednesday Is Any Day For All I Care (Comic Reviews) (181)
- ► 2012 (102)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (136)
- ► 2009 (350)
- 1985 Mayfair Games DC Heroes Role Playing Game Ad
- 1977 Marvel Comics Subscription Ad
- The Trouble With Aquaman
- Vixen's Origin (1985)
- A Frank Review of "The Brother From Another Planet...
- African-American Super-Heroes Commission by Paul R...
- "Celebrating" Black History Month
- No Justice, No League! (Deep Fried #4, 2001)
- 1974 Mego Marvel Ad: Falcon, Hulk, Green Goblin & ...
- A Frank Review of D.E.B.S. and MINDHUNTERS
- A Frank Review of "Stand By Me"
- Wed. Is Any Day For All I Care #2
- Wed. Is Any Day For All I Care #1
- Nightwing: Love and War
- A Frank Review of Low Budget Exploitation
- What the... nurgh...?
- Sword of the Atom insert (1984)
- NURGH! Greatest Songs Of Our Time!!!! #2: Wave Of ...
- Rambo: A Frank Review
- Superman II: Richards Donner vs. Lester
- DEO Special Report: The Book of Fate
- Batman quits the Outsiders
- DEO Special Report: Wyldheart
- ▼ February (24)