Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Linkypeux for August 17-23th, 2009

John Henry gave his life against the Inky Poo to prove a man could overcome a machine. Frank Lee Delano fights a losing weekly battle against the internet, so that his sacrificed time might save your own.

Music:
Music Legends Revealed #19

Movies:
Rare Star Wars Photos (Damn Cool Pics)
Dellamorte's Box Office Wrap Up 8/21/09 (CHUD)
World's Greatest Dad review(Pajiba)
The Haunted World of El Superbeasto Red Band Trailer (CHUD)
Suck trailer(Pajiba)
Outland remake (Pajiba)
The 50 Funniest Scenes in the History of Film (Pajiba)

TV:
Television Of The Weak: You Know Who Nobody Misses? Daniel Baldwin. (The Factual Opinion)
TV Legends Revealed #19
Kids in the Hall reunite for series (Variety)

Comedy:
Sam Strange Remembers... Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome(CHUD)
Let's Remake... To Kill A Mockingbird (Pajiba)

Politics:
Health Care Reform Frankness (YBNBY)

Books:
Lord Of The Flies Author Admitted Attempted Underage Assault(Jezebel)

Comic Books:
The Virgin Read: Oh Yeah, That Asterios Thing (The Factual Opinion)
Comic Book Legends Revealed #221(CBR)
Best Shots for 8-17-09(Newsarama)
The Buy Pile 8/20/09 by Hannibal Tabu(CBR)

Columns:
Permanent Damage 8/19/09 by Steven Grant

Blog Posts:
it came from my closet: the Horrible Mummy and the Human Werewolf. (when is evil cool?)

Comic Book Blogs:
Shadow War Of Hawkman #1 (Being Carter Hall)
Rogues Gallery: Killer Frost part 1 (Firestorm Fan)

Celebrity Gossip:
Gwyneth Paltrow is an iron bitch(I Don't Like You In That Way)
Alanis_Morissette tells all? (Celebitchy)
Milla Jovovich weds Paul W.S. Anderson(The Superficial)
Diora Baird on Twitter(CHUD)
Katherine Heigl Complains About Everything(I Don't Like You In That Way)

NUDITY/NOT SAFE FOR WORK:
Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis Have Sex - Angry, Aggressive Sex(Egotastic!)
Francis Bean Cobain (Drunken Stepfather)
I Can See Kerry Washington's Nipples(Egotastic!)
Beyonce is a Monster(WWTDD)
Vikki Blows Nude Pictures from Front Magazine(Egotastic!)
Sophia Bush butt peek(Superior Gossip)
Leelee Sobieski Looks Good In That Bra(Egotastic!)

2 comments:

wiec? said...

thanks for the link to Vikki Blows. i like her so much i friended her on Myspace. she never writes back though.

i have dig into all the Super Powers stuff you and everyone has unearthed this weekend. a lot of blasts from the past.

Frank Lee Delano said...

The spread that made me a Vikki Blows fan. I'm glad you dug the link. I'm still on the fence about the Linkypeux. It's a royal bitch to compile, but I like the easy reference to shit I dig.

I've got a bunch more Super Powers posts to do, but burnout and life have stalled me. I don't know your interest level in Martian Manhunter and the Detroit Justice League though, so that might not be an issue. The SP stuff we did is a mixed bag. I hope you enjoy it. I'm underwhelmed with a lot of my stuff (and a few others,) while some (Fortress of Baily comes to mind) blew me away.

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.