Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crisis On Earth-Blog: The DC Challenge

I swear to God, Blogspot ate my entry here. I had it all set up, and was just updating the linklist when my finger slipped in the exact wrong fashion. It broke me inside. A lot of great people put hard work into this event, but aspects of it just fell to pieces, and that's my fault.

Anyway, there was some great material developed for this particular story with Lissbirds, and I plan to rework it into a small event in the near future. Sorry for screwing things up here. Carry on.

The Anti-DiDio League
The Continuity Blog
The Aquaman Shrine
The Atom: Tiny Titan
Being Carter Hall
Comics Make Me Happy
Crimson Lightning
Dispatches from the Arrow Cave
El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker
Firestorm Fan
Girls Gone Geek
I Am The Phantom Stranger
The Idol-Head of Diabolu
Justice League Detroit
...nurgh...
Once Upon a Geek
Pretty, Fizzy Paradise
random picture day
Reilly2040's Blog
Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
Toyriffic
when is evil cool?

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.