Saturday, May 24, 2008

1969 "Take A Tijuana Taxi" Monogram Model Kit Ad



Look, I'm not trying to make excuses for backdating my 1:56 a.m. post to 11:59 p.m. so that I can keep up with my "daily" posts. I'm just saying, despite a great many pluses, the Tijuana Taxi is perhaps not the best choice for timely transportation when a deadline is approaching. I really do need to work up a back cataloge of ...nurgh... autoposts for when I know I'm going to be tied up all day.

Anyhow, enjoy this 1969 model kit ad, as I hope you enjoyed yesterday's '68 advertisement for the Biblical sin of divination. Let your children while away their free time with abominable prognostication and gross racial sterotypes, while their older brothers are dodging VC sniper fire in 'Nam. Gosh, but to have those good ol' days of innocence again...

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.