Friday, September 12, 2008

Sal Velluto Black Panther Sketch



I've had a number of original art pieces pass through my hands over the years, but the vast majority ended up given away or sold when I had my shop. I only have three professional originals still in my possession, and all are framed on my wall. One is a faint Kevin Maguire drawing of Martian Manhunter. Another is a DC Comics-rejected piece by Michael Bair, which I believe was intended for the first JLA Secret Files & Origins. Finally, there's this rendering by Sal Velluto of the King of the Wakandas, a crouching T'Challa ready to strike. I've never once considered letting this number get away from me, and it's about time I shared it online.

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.