Saturday, September 19, 2009

1984 Star Comics Royal Roy House Ad



I never read an issue of Royal Roy in my life, and given that it only ran six, I expect you haven't either. It was a rip-off of Richie Rich, during a hiatus in the Poor Little Rich Boy's publication. I admit to buying Richie's "collector's item" return issue, to my eternal shame. Anyway, I've got backdated posts to serve up, and I'm ashamed I haven't actually scanned a "Scan of Yore" for you people in ages, so you get the Royal treatment. To learn more, talk to Don Markstein, or maybe go here. There's a Star Comics trade coming soon from Marvel, and Roy will also be in an X-Babies mini-series.

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.