Sunday, May 24, 2009

nurghophonic jukebox: "Sick and Beautiful" by Artificial Joy Club

Written By: All songs written by Louise "Sal" Reny, Leslie Howe and Tim Dupon
Released: 1997
Album: Melt
Single?: #17 on Billboard Modern Rock Tracks.
Web site: Artificial Joy Club



All the world’s your ashtray, I’m just your Marlboro.
Light me up then butt me, you’re sick & beautiful.

It’s Bamby meets Godzilla, a 3D free for all. Set me up then stomp me, you’re sick & beautiful.
Squeeze me like your lemon, then mix with alcohol. Shake me hard then down me, you’re sick & beautiful.

You’re gravy with gasoline & wicked with whipping cream.

I need a quick fix, I’m flashing like an instamatic, crusted like a worn out penthouse, your junk is habitual, you’re sick & you’re beautiful.

Bounce me hard & dunk me, I’m just your basketball. Lay me up then heave-ho, you’re sick & beautiful. Peel my bandage slowly, it’s psychological.

You’re napalm with novocain, a kite in a hurricane.

(chorus)

Leave me in a ditch like roadkill, or maybe we could switch the driver. Have some mercy and Kevorkian me to sleep.

You’re cockroach with cabernet, but taste like a Milky Way. You’re gravy with gasoline & wicked with whipping cream.

(chorus)

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.