Friday, November 14, 2008

1987 Epic Comics "Video Jack" Ad



I became a huge fan of Keith Giffen's "Jose Munoz" period art style at an early age, but I could never get into his tendency toward vague, alienating, avant-garde stories, especially in that same period. Just as "Justice League" was turning into a hit, Giffen tried his hands at a creator-owned series about a couch potato who is literally sucked into TV-land. I read one of the six issues when I was maybe twelve, couldn't follow it in the slightest, and never bothered with it again. Still, the series is now being serialized for free at Komikwerks, so maybe I'll give it another shot sometime...

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.