Saturday, July 18, 2009

2008 Red Wolf & Lobo Commission by Timothy Truman

Click To Enlarge


I've been a fan of Tim Truman since I first picked up on Grimjack in the late '80s, and I first got into Red Wolf through a short story that followed the first BWS Weapon X installment in the early '90s Marvel Comics Presents. Considering Tim's background with Native Americans on Scout and Wilderness (and general badasses besides,) the pair were a natural together. My synopsis of Red Wolf's first appearance in The Avengers #80 (9/70) a while back was meant to lead into coverage of his entire solo series, but you know what they say about the plans of mice and men. One way or another, I will write about the spirit of the Owayadota* again!

*No spell check required.

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.