Friday, October 24, 2008

Audio Neurotic Fixation

If you look up at the ...nurgh... banner, you'll see a lot of musical artists in the mix. This is largely a words and pictures site, but talking about music is like dancing about politics. A 30 second audio clip is worth 300 words, at least. I'm a devout lover of a wide variety of music, but I'm not versed in technical knowledge or unwieldy jargon. Instead, I'll spend the hours it takes to edit a YouTube video with static images and above average sound quality to offer what I feel is a representative sampling of songs from an album in its entirety. I'll also offer brief commentary on each track.

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.