Thursday, October 9, 2008

Valiant Postcard No. 3 (1993)



The only Valiant title I followed for its entire run was "Shadowman." At some point, I'll reread the run to help figure out why, because by my recollection it involved a few good moments and lots of "eh." Still, I love the icon, the concept, and think some of the characters were pretty cool.

I believe this promotional postcard for "Shadowman #0" was polybagged with Capitol Distribution's "Advance Comics" catalog, but I'm perfectly willing to be corrected. You may notice I haven't taken very good care of mine, but I got so much of this stuff when I was a retailer, I'm more amazed I bothered to keep it at all.

No comments:

...nurghophiles...

Blog Archive

Counter


Surrender The Pink?
All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos, and related indicia are trademarks and/or copyright of their respective rights holders.